Prague Ruzyne International Airport (PRG)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Prague, Czech Republic)
Standing on the western side of Prague city centre, Prague Ruzyne Airport (PRG) is close to Dobroviz, Hostivice, Jenec, Knezevez, Predni Kopanina and Ruzyne. Visitors driving from the airport to downtown Prague will find that car hire and information counter staff are happy to give directions to the centre of Prague and other nearby locations within the Czech Republic.
Skirting the eastern edge of Prague Airport, the 1 / E48 Evropska highways heads in a north-south direction and leads to Highway 7, and ultimately the city centre. The airport is signposted locally as 'Praha-Ruzyne' and is well signposted from the majority of directions.
Directions to Ruzyne Airport (PRG) from the north of Prague:
Directions to Ruzyne Airport (PRG) from the south of Prague:
- From Suchdol, take the 242 south to Dejvick
- Take the 7 west from Dejvick and follow signs to the airport
Directions to Ruzyne Airport (PRG) from the east of Prague:
- From Modrany, take the 103 north to the city centre
- Follow signs for Kladno or Slano from the city centre
Directions to Ruzyne Airport (PRG) from the west of Prague:
- From Malesice, follow signs for the city centre
- Kladno and Slano are well signposted from the city centre. The airport is accessible and signposted from both of these locations
- From Trebonice, take the 5 north all the way to the airport
When planning your travel schedule, bear in mind that routes through to Prague Ruzyne Airport can become busy during peak times of the day. Allowing for delays to avoid missing your flight.
Prague Ruzyne International Airport (PRG): Virtual Google Maps